Things To Know
T~Bois a CAMPING festival, and campers need to be prepared to be in the elements. We don’t have electricity, air conditioning or many of the other amenities that commercial festivals have. SO, please take this into account. If being one with nature isn’t your cup of tea, then t~Bois may not be the festival for you. Unfortunately we will not have showers on site, But we will have a washing station with clean, hot water for you to rinse each day. So, you might just get a lil’ dirt on ya, but…this is T~Bois!
Things could get wet and muddy. Be prepared. Buy some shrimp boots.
- Bring a tarp and place it under your tent to stay as dry as possible.
- Please bring GARBAGE BAGS FOR YOUR CAMPSITE. We will do our best to keep up with trash, but we ask for your help. This is mother nature, you don’t leave your trash in the woods, right?
- Backstage is for Artists and Workers only! If you are somewhere you shouldn’t be, you may be asked to leave the festival and lose your admission.
- The NOLA Burners Village is for ADULTS ONLY. Please keep children in the T~Bois Festival area and campgrounds.
Dinner is served!
- Food will be served from 11AM until 8PM on Friday and Saturday. Breakfast will NOT be provided to GeneralAdmission ticket holders. SO, bring your breakfast and your late night snacks!
- Things you should bring: Water!!!, and lots of it! Extra Ice, Camping supplies, Mosquito Repellent, Snacks for after 8PM, personal firewood, flashlights, your favorite drank’n cup, and a warm, fuzzy ATTITUDE!
- If you bring outside beer or any containers, please NO GLASS.
ATVs, Cars, Golfcarts etc.:
There will be ABSOLUTELY NO motorized VEHICLES (cars/trucks/4-wheelers) allowed inside the campgrounds. Please do a lil’ exercise before T~Bois, because you will have to walk a lil’ bit. There will be volunteer staff members carting your supplies from the parking area to your camp site for you, but please be patient, they are volunteers.
If you are bringing an RV please send email to email@example.com with size and expected time of arrival. All RV’s are to be delivered Thursday between 2 and 6pm.
Drive SLOW ON HAMILTON STREET!!!
PLEASE TRY TO CARPOOL. The parking lot could get sloppy, so the less vehicles, the better the ground conditions will be.
YES, ALL Leashed DOGS ARE WELCOME, but please respect the following guidelines:
Dogs are allowed, but must be on leashes (no longer than 6ft.) at all times! We were forced to decide between dogs and kids… and kids won.
Please keep an eye in your dog AT ALL TIMES. If they are deemed out of control, they will be asked to leave… and they can’t leave by themselves.